Our little man loves football already! We are relaxing tonight and watching the colts game and he is moving around like crazy! I just hope that he doesn't move this much and stay awake all night after he is born :)
I have been pretty busy lately, I guess in a good way it is only preparing me for what is to come. We spent this past weekend in Fort Wayne for our friends wedding. It was a nice time, and it is always great to get away for a little while and stay at a hotel. Work has been crazy busy as well, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am looking forward to it slowing down.
My favorite time of year has arrived! I absolutely LOVE fall and winter, yes I said it, I love winter. Not only will this winter be the best winter ever since I get to meet our son, but I am looking forward to staying indoors with him all snuggled up in blankets :)
I hope these next few weeks go fast and slow at the same time. I have loved every moment (almost) of this pregnancy and will miss the feeling of him moving around, but I am also getting VERY excited for the next part of actually having him here with us. I know Scott is really looking forward to it as well!!
I will try to do my best to keep this blog updated in the next few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment