Below are a few photos of the baby's room. We went with (when I say we, I mean I :) ) the African safari theme for the baby- as most of you know I am not one for a lot of color, I am a very neutral person so I love animal prints and earth tones. I absolutely love the bedding for the baby and all of the wonderful items we have received from our families and friends!! I am currently 31.5 weeks pregnant and I cannot believe that we will be meeting our baby in 8.5 short weeks!!!
It seems like yesterday that I was only 8.5 weeks pregnant and we were just starting to tell our families and friends that we were expecting. I cannot wait to meet our little bundle of joy, but I am going to miss being pregnant. He moves all of the time now and being able to see him and feel him move is incredible!
Life has still been pretty crazy and busy, but we are all doing very well! I will be 32 weeks on October 26th :)
No comments:
Post a Comment