20 weeks and 3 days :) And we are having a baby BOY!!!! We are SO thrilled and excited to be having a boy! Scott and I went to our 20 week appointment and had our routine ultrasound that checked the growth of the baby and the organ developments. As we were watching the screen the ultrasound tech asks if we want to know the sex, prior to the appointment Scott and I were very indecisive about finding out or not, and our immediate response was YES! So with a little more searching the tech came across the baby's boy parts and said there it is - I got the biggest smile on my face and said OMG we are having a BOY!!! Scott was looking at the screen and said "How do you know?" I said look between his legs :) LOL those ultrasounds are hard to read. Scott is very excited that he will have a son! It was the BEST day!!! Let the planning begin :)

SO excited for you both! You're going to LOVE being a mom. It's the best thing in the entire world :)
ReplyDeletePS - You look adorable!
ReplyDelete